Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

a to z of charlie

Happy Birthday Drinks to Me


A. Age: 25 (as of this past weekend)
B. Bed size: double
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning up after others
D. Dogs: a very adorable sooky golden retriever and currently dog sitting my sister kelpie
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE
F. Favorite color: blue
G. Gold or Silver:  silver
H. Height: 5"5 and a half 
I. Instruments you play: does the triangle count? 
J. Job title: barista
K. Kids: not yet
L. Live: tooradin, victoria, australia
M. Mother’s name: ellen
N. Nicknames: charlie, charles, kaz but never kazza that will get a grumpy look everytime
O. Overnight hospital stays:  for grommits when I was little and when I broke my little finger when I was 17
P. Pet peeves: liars, people who are fake, messy customers
Q. Quote from a movie: "just keep swimming" FInding Nemo
R. Right or left handed: righty
S. Siblings: two very different older sisters
U. Underwear: a combination of victoria's secret, intimo and cotton on
V. Vegetable you hate: olives
W. What makes you run late:  taking my time, forgetting to let the dogs out till the last minute
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, both arms, my face, neck and head after getting head butted by a horse
Y. Yummy food that you make: chicken parma, steak, pasta, fried rice, chocolate raspberry muffins, brownies
Z. Zoo animal: orangatans

No comments:

Post a Comment