Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

It's raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring!


It's thumping down outside so I thought to brighten my day I would post some lovely pictures of my favourite animals and us enjoying better weather than we are currently experiencing.

 My puppy Tia, who is not really a puppy anymore she's nearly seven years old now but she is gorgeous and completely lovely. I love this photo, its from one of our daily walks and I love the way the light looks.



My neighbour is a part-time horse breeder and this is one of her brand new foals taken the day he was born. His name is Abyss, and he is such a gorgeous little man.


Polly, my sisters kitten when she was still living with us, she was responsible for holes in my mothers glass curtains and many many laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment