Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

This Day, This week, This Month, This Life....

After making great efforts to move forward in my life, great new job with people I adore, making hilarious new friends and having great adventures, joining a gym and actually going more than one a week since I joined. I still feel lonely I miss my best friend who broke my trust and the boy that broke my heart, who I have deleted in some ways from my life at least 4 times in the past 4 months since we broke up but can't seem to leave. I want to be over him, I want to have fun with the people in my life that want to be there full time, that when I want to talk to them will always be there which I know he will be too but I kind of need him not to be. He makes it harder to move on because he wants to keep me in his life but he doesn't know what he wants from me and its confusing as hell, because he's dating someone else and all he talks to me about is how unhappy he is, its not my fault and the only person who can fix it is him. People are frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment