Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Money Monday


Failing is not the falling down, it’s the staying down



The past 2 weeks, me and my budget have taken a few hits, from a parking fine ($61) at work though I was parked legally to having to pay the $116 Vet Bill after my dog and my sisters dog had a massive blow out fight. And I ended up falling into my old habits and buying things when I felt bad, with my credit card that made it even worse.


And the boy and I spent a great weekend away, where I spent way more than I should have on spoiling him for his birthday, but he is my boy and he actually yelled at me for the amount I spent on him. He is very aware of the amount of money I owe and the lengths that I am going to have to undertake to pay it all back and I love the fact that he will be there for me through all of it.


So I had a slip up and I moving on its like any diet you have a bad week and move on so that the next one is a better one which is what I’m going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment