Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Money Monday

So this past week has been quite different on the money front for me, for me the whole journey to being debt free (or at least massive credit card debt free) is based on trying out different ideas and techniques to discover what works for me. My entire life up until this point has been lived through trial and error, doing things one way until it doesn't work any more and then trying something different.

My biggest thing is not giving up finding the will and the motivation to keep going, working away at it dollar by dollar until I get where I want to be. It's the biggest thing for me, it won't happen overnight but it will happen.My biggest problem is that I look at the big picture and worry too much I see the huge number in debit I am and get overwhelmed by it, instead over focusing on each dollar that it goes down. So my new plan is to focus on each $1000 that I knock off, I'm on my way and that is what I need to focus on.

After a slight stuff up with hours this past week I somehow ended up with both Saturday and Sunday off so I took great joy in getting to spend Friday night with the boy and I had the middle sister's birthday on Saturday night. After I got home in the wee hours of sunday morning I decided to enjoy the rest of my sunday by going to my first AFL game for the year unfortunately St Kilda lost but I had a great time hanging out with my sister and grandpa at the game, it was a good weekend.
the boys puppy cooking in front of the fire, lovely and warm

my weekly view on the ways to the boys

Gotta love footy under the big lights

I love this city

Older Sis and pappa on the train home

No comments:

Post a Comment